Pella ProLine Casement Window Settlement
- Obtain more details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Eubank, et al. v. Pella Corporation, et al.
- PellaWindowSettlement.com is administered by Kurtzman Carson Consultants
- The deadline to file a claim is listed as 6/20/18
The Pella ProLine Casement Window class action lawsuit is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District Illinois, Eastern Division and claims Pella ProLine windows were defective. The original plaintiffs who filed the case are named Kent Eubank, Jerry Davis, and Ricky Falaschetti (dating back to 2009).
The Pella Corporation denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a mind-blowing 26 million dollar settlement in order to avoid further litigation.
PellaWindowSettlement.com class members are defined as anyone in the United States who purchased a Pella ProLine brand aluminum clad wood casement, awning and/or transom windows (including 250 and 450 Series) manufactured by Pella Corporation between 1991 and 2009.
- The exact amount of money any one class member will receive is not known at this time
- All class members who file timely claims will be represented by Robert A. Clifford from the law offices of CLIFFORD LAW OFFICES
- The Pella Corporation has hired John P. Mandler
- The PellaWindowSettlement is listed as case number 1:06-cv-04481
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 9/14/18 to determine of the 26 million dollar settlement is fair to class members
Please note Pella Window class action lawsuit Class Members must submit a Claim Form along with supporting documentation, including the type of window or other Pella Product, the glass etch and product stamp ID or unit ID label, the date when eligible damage was discovered, whether the eligible damage has been repaired, and, if so, the date and type of repair.
Any questions in regards to the settlement can be directed to toll free 1-866-658-6764 or send an email to [email protected] Class members looking to reach out by mail can write to: Eubank v. Pella Corporation Window Settlement Administrator, c/o Kurtzman Carson Consultants, P.O. Box 404041, Louisville, KY 40233-4041.